Helpful Hints / Directions
• Less is more! Apply a thin line of Foam-Tac to surfaces; add more only if needed.
• Foam-Tac's bond "welds" foam together for making invisible butt-joints & seams. Once cured, bond is stronger than the foam itself.
• Great for reattaching broken ailerons.
• Won't glue fingers together - not a cyanoacrylate.
• Never leaves any residue on surfaces.
DIRECTIONS • All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dust and grease. • Remove white cap & save for storage. Screw on applicator tip & snip. • Apply a thin layer of glue to each side of materials to be joined. • Wait a few seconds and then firmly press parts together and immediately separate for 4-5 seconds more. Rejoin parts, firmly pressing surfaces together for a permanent bond. • Allow to dry for 15-20 minutes. Full cure within 2-14 hours. • ALWAYS REPLACE THE FLAT WHITE CAP AFTER EACH USE TO KEEP GLUE FROM THICKENING!